To attend to you in the quickest time for Former Raintree Gardens, please Whatsapp or SMS to +65 98-717-616 “Raintree Gardens” _ “Your Name” _ “Your Email” _ “Your Messages To Us”
Former Raintree Gardens Latest News & Updates
1 Mar 2018 : New information will be updated soon. Register Now for latest news updates. VIP Preview Launching soon. Check back here for more information!
Former Raintree Gardens is a 99 years leasehold condominium in District 13 and its site is located at 110 Potong Pasir Avenue 1. This development which was formerly a privatised HUDC estate, was acquired by UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC) through a joint venture at a price of S$334.25 million. The residential site has an estimated total land area of 201,405 sqft. This works out to be $797 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), including the premium paid to top up the lease to a fresh 99 years lease and for redevelopment of the site to a gross plot ratio of 2.8. The estimated breakeven cost should be around $1,250 psf, with the new units expected to fetch in the region of $1,600 psf onwards.
The new development presents a unique offering as it enjoys a direct frontage of over 200 metres onto the Kallang River and could potentially be rebuilt into a 600 to 750-units waterfront condominium. With the Kallang Park Connector right on its doorstep, it also provides a popular cycling/jogging/walking path to most parts of Singapore including the CBD.
The VVIP Preview Launch would likely be in May 2018.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST to receive updates & information for Former Raintree Gardens Now to avoid disappointments.
CALL US NOW @ +65-98717616 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FORMER RAINTREE GARDENS
|Project Name:||Former Raintree Gardens (Name TBA)|
|Address:||110 Potong Pasir Ave 1|
|Developer:||UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC)|
|Tenure:||99 years Leasehold|
|Site Area:||201,405 sqft|
|No. of Carpark Lots||TBA|
Revitalising of Kallang River Precinct
THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is looking to revitalise areas along Kallang River, and wants the public’s and private sector’s ideas on how the 10-kilometre stretch from Lower Peirce Reservoir to Kallang Basin can be transformed.
The URA is planning to improve accessibility by providing an uninterrupted route along the river for pedestrians, joggers and cyclists. The plan is thus to “stitch” the river back together using new underpasses, ramps and a cycling bridge across the Pan Island Expressway, to create a continuous pathway along the river.
URA also plans to enhance Kallang Basin as a sports and recreational venue, developing the area around the Sports Hub to cater to people with different interests, ages and abilities. Facilities planned include running trails, a new football hub and free-to-play courts.
UOL Group Deputy CEO Liam Wee Sin, said that for the en-bloc sale site of Former Raintree Gardens is working on a new design prototype that will “capitalise on the river frontage and connectivity to offer a new and sought-after lifestyle option to buyers”.
Amenities & Surroundings
Upcoming communal and commercial developments and amenities planned at the nearby Bidadari Estate are likely to bring excitement and vibrancy which will spill over and add value to the area. A Market Square, two community malls and a 10 ha Bidadari Park comprising the new Alkaff Lake will all be within reach via the park connector.
The new Bidadari housing estate will be home to Singapore’s first underground air-conditioned bus interchange. The new interchange will be constructed just next to Woodleigh MRT station and is expected to be ready by 2019. It will cater to five bus services.
The new development is just a short walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station on to the North East Line, which is conveniently connected to many attractions and just four stops away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and Interchange
- Venue Shoppes
- Poiz Centre Shopping Arcade
- Macpherson Mall
- City Square Mall
Schools around the vicinity
- First Toa Payoh Primary School
- Pei Chun Public School
- Saint Andrew’s Junior School
- Bendemeer Primary School
- Cedar Primary School
- Cedar Girls Secondary School
- Saint Andrew’s Secondary School
- Saint Andrew’s Junior College
- Stamford American International School
- Science Arts TCM College
- Australian International School
- Curtin Singapore
Other Eateries & Amenties
- NTUC Fairprice @ Potong Pasir Avenue 2
- Tian Wai Tian Fish Head Steamboat Near Moonstone Lane
- Melben Legend Seafood Near Moonstone Lane
- Original Orchard
Emerald Beef Noodles @ Tai Thong Crescent
- River South Prawn Mee (also known as Macpherson Prawn Mee) @ Tai Thong Crescent
- Gu Ma Jia Private
Kitchen @ Tai Thong Crescent
- Blk 69 Geylang Bahru Market & Foodcourt
- Blk 29 Bendemeer Market & Foodcourt
- Central location and connectivity
- Unblocked views with lush and verdant mature trees surrounding the site, and the long river front frontage along the park connectors, the green veins of our city in a garden
- Easily connected to amenities and recreational options to other parts of the island
- Appreciate the mesmerizing view of Kallang River
- 6 to 8 mins walk only to Potong Pasir MRT or Woodleigh MRT
- Only 4 stops to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange Station
- Conveniently linked directly to PIE and CTE & KPE.
- 5 to 8 minutess drive to City
- 10 Mins drive to airport
- Potentially high rental demand
Thank you for your interest in Former Raintree Gardens @ Potong Pasir Avenue 1.
Be the 1st to view and book your choice unit here and enjoy attractive Preview prices before the public launch. Get in touch with us NOW for :
- Latest updates on the development
- Priority selection of choice units
- Early Bird VVIP Preview discounts
- Direct Developer Price
- No Buyer’s Commission
Register your interest to receive new updates and information, brochures, floorplans and pricing for Former Raintree Gardens @ Potong Pasir Avenue 1.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have a quick enquiry, feel free to call or email us and we will assist you at our very best! We look forward to hear from you soon!!
TERENCE THAM (CEA Reg No: R008278G)